General terms and conditions for concertgoers
The purchaser of a JSBAG concert ticket acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Details of the concert programme and performing artists are subject to change.
- The concertgoer is aware that the view of the performing artists – especially in church venues – may be partially or, in exceptional cases, completely obscured. Cameras and other technical equipment can also restrict views.
- The unauthorised recording of concerts via audio, video, and audio-visual means, even for private use, is strictly prohibited.
- The concertgoer acknowledges that the concert may be audio and video recorded by the JSBAG and expressly agrees that such recordings made of him or her may be used without remuneration in connection with the foundation's products and promotions.
- Latecomers will not be admitted due to live recordings in progress.
- Tickets already purchased can be neither returned nor exchanged. If a concert or event cannot take place (cancellation by the event provider), the purchaser is entitled to reimbursement of tickets already purchased. For subscribers, reimbursements are credited to their client account. For all other purchasers, reimbursements are made via the same payment method used for the ticket payment. Reimbursement does not apply in the event of cancellations due to force majeure (e.g., government pandemic response measures). Changes to the programme and the cast of performers or any other changes to the concert proceedings do not constitute grounds for the return or exchange of tickets. Lost tickets are only replaced in the case of numbered seating.