Score for 2020 Youth Project: Concert pieces for brass trio and brass quartet
incl. 7,7% VAT
Settings for brass ensemble by Rudolf Lutz for the 2020 Appenzeller Bachtage festival
Sharing the genius of J. S. Bach with future generations – one of our declared goals as set out in our foundation statutes. Proceeds from sales of the score are donated to our youth fund.
- Aus der Tiefe (Händel Orgelkonzert d-moll) Nun komm der Heiden Heiland
- Es erhub sich ein Streit
- Konrad’s Favorites
- Schafe können sicher weiden
- “Eroica” (aus Ludwig van Beethoven 3. Sinfonie)
- Aus tiefer Not
- Nichts Gesundes – Philosophisches Kabinett (BWV 25, BWV 1004, BWV 1005)
- Choralsingen in der Früh, Choral I, Lass dein Engel mit mir fahren (BWV 19)
- Cembalo Concerto, Fughetta
- Schlussquartett “Engel – Jauchzet”
- Nun danket alle Gott (Choral für acht Blechbläser und Orgel)
The scores are delivered in digital format. After placing your order, you will receive a link to download the files.
Documentary film on our “Youth for Bach” project
«8000 metres Bach – young musicians climb the musical Himalayas»
From the very outset, our youth project for 2020 was buffeted by headwinds. First the pandemic lockdown made rehearsals impossible, then the Appenzeller Bachtage – the festival for which the brass suite was especially composed – was cancelled. And we had to concede that recording a CD without a festival audience was not the aim of the project.
So we developed a new aim: under the motto of “music is a journey, not a destination”, we set out with our young musicians to explore the difficulties and rewards of playing the spectacular music of Johann Sebastian Bach. With our film release – a portrait of our time together on a common journey – we reached our first summit. The achievement has brought great pleasure to us all.
incl. 7,7% VAT
Information on the publication